- Gentle Hand wash, separately in cool water
- Use mild detergent
- Do NOT wring, soak or bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Drip dry in shade
- Do NOT leave rolled up or wet
- Do NOT iron
- Do not dry clean
- Some colours may fade in sunlight
- Fluro colours compared to regular colours will fade more quickly when exposed to light
- High amounts of chlorine will damage swimwear.
We use the best dyes available; however we cannot guarantee complete colour fastness on some fashion/ fluro colours. Some shades may transfer or bleed when wet.
- We recommend that you do not wear your best swimsuits in spa baths as it may cause damage
- Fake tanning products and some sunscreens may mark and damage swimwear. Dollboxx recommends taking extra care when using these products and always make sure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimwear.
- In order to remove trapped sand, gently run fingernail over dried swimwear fabric
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pilling to swimwear